JUN
2010
Pienaar On His Jollies

Steven Pienaar's season came to an end today, despite South Africa's 2-1 win over the French in the World Cup. Uruguay and Mexico went through from Group A.

Peanuts will now have a rest for a few weeks and then report back to finch farm for pre-season training with the mighty Everton.

Well that's what we think!

Comments about Pienaar On His Jollies

I hope Nuts stays cos he is an integral part of the team and we need to build a solid squad and if that means making him the highest paid player at the club the so be it! Dont get me wrong, what he has said doesnt sit well with me but he cant argue he wasnt our player of the year last season and parts of the year previous! A midfield of Pienaar, Mikel, Timmy, Felli, and Billy (or hopefully Donovan) will rank amongst the best in the league next year. COYB, NSNO!!
Duncans Pigeon, Lower Gwladys, GG 101, 8:33 AM 23/06/2010

GET RID OF ALL THESE MONEY DIGGERS. GIVE BILLY A CHANCE AND PEANUTS WILL BE SHINNING THE BENCH FOVEREVERRRRRRRR
JAYCE, DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA, 8:22 AM 23/06/2010

I'm sick of hearing about him. I hope we sell him and get an attacking midfielder who can score goals who WANTS to play for Everton. He had one good season, big fucking deal, he's getting paid well.
Danny Dee, Gold Coast Australia, 5:31 AM 23/06/2010

He can sod off as far as I'm concerned the disloyal little Bafanu.
Tony, Birkenhead, 9:45 PM 22/06/2010

Glad he a quite World Cup(hope i dont sound too spiteful!).Now he can concentrate on getting us back into Europe were we belong.COYB!
Ken, Dublin, 8:05 PM 22/06/2010

Yes he will return to finch farm with his tail between his cheeks no doubt. Hang on, does that sound right?
Doug, Edge Hill, 7:08 PM 22/06/2010